Have you ever run into the dilemma between human hair wigs and synthetic fiber wigs? In this article, I'm gonna show you the pros and cons for both.
Our natural human wigs are made from real human hair, guaranteeing a higher level of quality. Human wigs are mostly used for cancer patients and for styling who have a very thin hair or baldness problem. Brazilian hair are comes in best quality.
- Looks & Feel:
- Human hair look the most natural. It can be get a frizzy, messy or windblown. Nobody has perfect hair with every strand in place all the time. Feels like natural hair.
- Human hair can be styled with heat appliances, just as when it is growing out of someone’s head. That means a human hair wig can be blow-dried, curled, flat-ironed, and crimped without immediate damage to the hair fibers. Wigs can also be color-treated by a professional colorist.
- Because human hair must be purchased from suppliers, the price is much higher than that of synthetic fibers, which can be manufactured on demand. However, most women find that the expense of a human hair wig is worth the benefits if their No. 1 priority is having a wig with a natural look and feel.
- Like regular hair, human hair wigs require daily styling, as opposed to a synthetic wig, which comes preset. Some women find this fun, while others may be too busy or drained or physically unable to spend this much time on their wig.
- Long-Term Damage
- Like anyone’s own natural hair, a wig made of human hair can become damaged and split over time from repeated brushing, heat styling, and color processing. This is why it is best not to color a wig very often, if ever. Unlike real hair, which can grow out and replenish itself, damaged hair on a wig is permanently damaged. The ends may be trimmed to remove splits, but at some point, a human hair wig will need to be replaced.