How To Make A Perfect Wig Part For Your Face Shape?
As long as you have human hair lace wigs, you can change the way you part your hair, and this is probably the most straightforward way to change your look.
Today we will tell you what kind of wig part is fit your faceship and how to make a wig part .
If you read our last blog, you will have known the different wig parts that we can choose to do.
* Now let's dee what faceshape needs what wig part.
1. Round Face
For women with a round face shape, the best hair part is the center or side part. You can also do a deep side part. Both styles elongate the face and create symmetry. You’d want to create the effect of slimming your face.
2. Oval Face
Any type of hair part works well with an oval face because this shape is naturally symmetrical.
3. Square Face
You can highlight the best features of a square face with a center or an off-center part. The center part gives the illusion of a rounder face. An off-center part is an option for those who want to make their jaws look softer. A side part with bangs will also work to soften your look.
4. Heart Face
A deep side part works well with heart face shapes to take attention away from the chin line. It also helps make the cheekbones less severe. Off-center part would also work.
5. Diamond Face
Women with a diamond face shape tend to have a pronounced bone structure, so you can soften the look with a side part or an easy-going style like a zigzag part.
6. Oblong Face
A center or an off-center part works well with an oblong face shape to make it look rounder and less elongated. Adding bangs will also help to shorten the shape.
No matter which type of the hair part, we can part it in a same way, just in a different place, so by following the steps below, you can create a wig part by yourself correctly.
5 STEPS TO CREATE A CLEAN AND BEAUTIFUL PART
1. Comb all your hair back away from your face by a paddle brush.
2. Prepare a comb with wider teeth on one end and closer teeth on the other end, and lay the comb down place the beginning where you want it to go, and use the end of the comb to part and it will give you a nice and clean parting.
3. Wet your hair, and again follow the last step to make sure all the hair in the direcetions you want, and let it dry like that, or blow dry each side from the roots, and do make sure to set your blow-dryer in a low heart setting, as we don't want to burn the wig lace. And then put two clips on each side for 5-10 minutes, and then take them away.
4. And if you want your hair one side flat and one side volume, when in a side part, just add a bit of volume with the blow dryer and a roller brush to one side, and leave the other side as it is.
5. Don't forget to finishing with a hairspray, or some styling cream, or anything like that to tame the flyaways and keep it in place.
So do you get how to choose a good wig part for your faceship? And how to do the perfect wig part? If you still have any question, please freely leave us your comment, and we will give you a reply in 24 hours.
Dejar un comentario