Square Face Shape features:
|1. Similar to round face shape but has more pronounced features.
2. The length and width of the face are the same.
3. The hairline is pretty much a straight line.
4. The forehead has the same width as that of the cheekbones and jaw.
5. The jawline is strong, sharp and squared.
6. Cheekbone has minimal curves.
- Celebs with a square face: Cameron Diaz, Demi Lovato, Olivia Wilde
Advices: The square shaped face need height on top and narrowness at the sides. Deep side parts, texture, and soft bangs helps balance the square face shape. Longer length looks great with their more angular and powerful jawline. This face shape should avoid straight lines.
Tips: Curls and waves are a go-to for this face shape and it's easy to see why. Sometimes the chiseled bone structure of a square-shaped face can use a little softening. And a wavy short cut or long bouncy curls will help you achieve that. Particularly, if the features are sharp, curls or waves are a sure-fire way to take the attention away form a defined jaw.