HD lace has been popular among black women since it appeared. However, there are some questions frequently asked imperatively by customers. Next, the article will give all the answers to your concerns, continue reading!
What Is HD Lace?
HD Lace is the abbreviated form of ‘High-definition’. it is made of the finest lace material in the market. The hair strand is knotted in the delicate lace hole. This ventilation unit allows a breathable and comfortable feeling.
The Advantage Of An HD Lace
Match all complexion
Lightweight and comfortable
Natural and imperceptible
Most real see-through
Delicate Transparent Lace
What factors influence the longevity of HD Lace Wigs
Briefly consumption, the main factors that affect the lifespan of HD lace are divided into 3 types: The quality of itself, how often you wear it, and how well you take care of the wig.
1. The Quality Of HD Lace Wig
1.1 The Material Used For The Wig
Normally speaking, Superior virgin human hair HD lace wigs last longer than low-quality synthetic wigs. So prioritize human hair HD lace wig can provide you invisible appearance along the hairline all the time.
1.2 The Texture Of HD Lace Wig
Traditionally, Straight HD Lace Wigs are easy to maintain compared to curly hair texture, so straight hair allows you to enjoy better for a quite long time.
1.3 HD WIG Hair Length
long type of hair wig tends to get matter and tangled, and shorter length ensures the hair does not tangle easily, it is a good idea to choose short hair when you want to make your wig last longer.
2. How Often You Wear It
The more times you wear the HD lace wigs, the faster your wig will be bleak and worn out, don’t wear an HD lace wig every day, just give your wig a break every few days and change to wear in turn.
3. How Well You Take Care Of The Wig
It is vital to take good care of your HD lace wig like your own hair, try to think of it as your face, if you aren’t concerned about it, it may produce oil and influence your appearance. At the same time, follow the manufacturer's instructions for washing and storing your wig to extend the life of your transparent HD lace wig.
How Long Does HD Lace Last
Usually, HD lace has a shorter lifespan than transparent lace and brown lace. Yet there is not a certain answer to this. If you care about your HD lace wigs properly, they can lengthen the life of HD lace from 12 months to 2 years for a long time use. In other words, if you don’t cherish the HD lace wig, probably nobody could tell how long it will last. Next section, I will show you how to increase the time of your HD lace wig.
How To Prolong The Life Of HD Lace?
It’s key to learn how to take care of the HD lace wig before purchasing them to get the maximum life span. Here are Some tips you can make your HD Wigs last longer.
1. Never brush your HD lace wig when wet, as to easily forms bald spots.
2. When you color or bleach your HD lace wig, ask help from your professional hairstylist to avoid high temperatures damaging your wig.
3. Don’t use the heat tools to style your human hair directly unless apply heat-protectant before styling.
4. Use cold or medium water when washing your lace wig
5. While drying a wig be sure to place your hair in a cool and ventilated environment so that it can naturally air-dry.
6. Make sure to use a comb that is specially designed for wigs, and brush the hair from end to top to minimize matting and tugging.